IPB

[Add Reply] [New Topic]
> Fuckability and the Art of Getting Temp Work, how to get temp work in NYC
Critter
post Feb 21 2003, 08:22 AM [ Post #1 ]

Christopher Paige

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I repeatedly get comments from temps complaining that they register with agencies, score well on the tests and never get called by those agencies with work. These people wonder why this is so, why do some agencies advertise for temps and then when you go in and register they don't give you work?

Fuckability! Fuckability IS THE KEY!

The secret to getting a lot of temp work (with some agencies) is being fuckable; i.e., you have to be attractive enough to the agency's pathetic client that the agency's pathetic client will want to stare at your ass all day long and dream of having sex with you.

Some temp agencies KNOW what their client is into, i.e, what kind of temp the client likes and does not like.

When you walk into one of these TYPES OF AGENCIES, the temp counselor will look up at you and immediately begin scanning your face and ass to see if your features match the requirements of any one of his/her Clients.

If this temp counselor does not think that you might be considered POSSIBLY fuckable by one of his/her clients, the counselor will allow you to register and take the tests, but that counselor is not going to call you with any work.

The Good News is that there are soooo many twisted, pathetic, useless, hard-up idiot ***kers in NYC supervising Centers, that everyone in NYC is bound to match some hard-up ***ker's idea of fuckable. There are even Lesbians who supervise/manage Centers who are looking for someone LICKABLE.

From Christopher Paige's Journal
http://www.honation.com

--------------------
Christopher Paige
Copyright 1996-2004 Relationship LLC

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]
Critter
post Sep 13 2003, 06:41 PM [ Post #2 ]

Christopher Paige

Long years ago, I blamed temp agencies for much of the crap associated with temping. Then, when I realized the ***ked clients that temp agencies have to deal with I softened by stance somewhat.

take for example, the ***king Queens looking for a date when they call for a temp; the psycho butt ugly Caribbean beauches who hate everyone in the whole world (including themselves); and the burnt out loser White Females who've only seen dick on PBS.

--------------------
Christopher Paige

[Off] [Card] [PM]
Critter
post Oct 24 2003, 02:05 PM [ Post #3 ]

Christopher Paige

Who Da Fool?

After you have gone to about 5, 10, 20, 30 or however many idiot ***king temp agencies you have to go through in order to get one or two that actually give you work, when you finally do get a temp assignment, you will see that ALL of the idiot ***king temp agencies that did not call you with work are sending temps to the Client that you are temping for.

Many Many Many times I have been at Clients temping and I was the ONLY temp there and I have seen timesheets from all of the temp agencies I registered with who never called me with work.

So, exactly who are these idiot beauches hurting?

There currently seems to be a rise in a certain kind of useless temp counselor Beauch that is more interested in giving tude than in making money.

The one thing in life that most of us in NYC temping have been able to rely on was that Temp Counselors are bigger whores than any of us temping could ever be.

I know for a fact that there are temp counselors who hate me but who still call me with work because they are whores who will do anything to make a few pennies.

However, these new YOUNG useless beauches that are suddenly popping up as temp counselors don't know shit about making money because most of them :

( A ) have not been in the staffing business long enough to know anything about the staffing business;

( B ) most of them do not seem to be making commissions, they are just paid a salary, so they have no real incentive to actually make money; and

( C ) most of these stupid beauches seem to be just plain ole stupid ass White beauches who are more interested in giving tude than in making money.

--------------------
Christopher Paige

[Off] [Card] [PM]
Peter Everhard
post Mar 12 2004, 09:54 AM [ Post #4 ]

Advanced Member

Member No.: 25

user posted image

Peter Everhard ™ Forum - Temping and the Fuckable Temp
also www.petereverhard.com

I once overhead this guy complaining that he had taken tests with all of these temp agencies and had scored over 80% on all the tests and the agencies still didn't call him.

I quess if I weren't so hot and self centered, I might have felt sorry for the guy.

The truth is if you are testing at temp agencies for work, then by definition you are NOT hot. Only Ugly People Test

When you are seriously hot, the temp agency is just a payroll service that the client uses to pay you want he wants to pay you. Let me explain:

Ugly Temp Scenario:
Ugly temp first of all has to work because more likely than not, he is the product of poor ugly parents. Ugly temp spends his days going from temp agency to temp agency registering and taking test hoping that some silly ass White Bitch (who doesn't know shit about temping) will feel sorry for him and maybe give him a temp job.

Fuckable Temp Scenario:
Fuckable temps are pulled aside by Clients at clubs, in restaurants, at the airport, at the West Side Club and assorted other places. Since these "CLIENTS" want to have us around so they can stare at our asses all day long and dream of having sex with us, they usually offer us jobs (temp jobs at first until they can fire some ugly manager so that they can give us the ugly manager's job).

With the Fuckable Temp, the Client arranges to have us temp for them and tells us the rate that he will pay us for the opportunity to stare at our lovely asses 5 days a week and gaze upon our beautiful faces. The Client will then call some temp agency his company is dealing with and arrange to have that temp agency put us on its payroll and pay us.

In other words, the Fuckable Temp makes contacts with Clients while the Ugly Temp goes begging to temp agency bitches for work.

I'm sure all of this is a big surprise to most of you, because from what I've seen, most of you temping are ugly.

And,

wake up call to all of you tired ass ugly losers temping who think you are Hot enough to be actors,

if you are temping girls, you are NOT hot by definition.

Hot Fuckable people don't temp for longer than a couple of weeks, until some ugly manager can be fired and then we can get the ugly manager's job. And this is mostly for those passable fuckables who actually want to work, most of us truly hot fuckables don't work at all, we pursue our acting careers full time.

Alternatively

Occasionally, I will be out at some bar or club and some owner of some temp agency will see me and realize that she has some client who would kill to have the chance to lick my ass.

When this happens, the owner of the temp agency will make arrangements for me to meet her Client (usually at the Client's home or at a hotel) to see if there is a match.

This is the only time I usually have any contact at all with temp agencies. I never talk to temp counselors.

Peter Everhard ™ Forum - Temping and the Fuckable Temp

--------------------
Peter Everhard ™
visa/mastercard/americanexpress
http://www.honation.net/forums

[Off] [Card] [PM]
Laura
post Jun 6 2004, 06:52 PM [ Post #5 ]

Unregistered

Yes this seems true. BOTH best faces forward!

[Add Reply] [New Topic]

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

... Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:07 AM

more nyc temp agencies see:
Temping NYC Temp Agencies
Christopher Paige Temp 247 ™ temporary employment agency New York City NYC Temp agencies Chicago Philadelphia Boston Washington DC
Tempcity ™ Temping NYC ™ temporary employment agency New York City NYC temp agencies Chicago Boston Philadelphia Washington DC
Drama NYC ™ Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
BitchLess Blog ™ Temp Agency New York NY Strictly Apartments ™ Extended Stay Hotels Gay Travel
Hot Temp Jobs ™ temporary employment agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Philadelphia Washington DC
Employeeless ™ Temping Consulting New York City NYC Temporary Employment Agency Temp Agency
Hot Temp Jobs ™ Strictly Real Estate ™ NYC New York City Apartments
Tempcities ™ NYC temp agencies temporary employment agency New York Philadelphia
The Tempster's Guide to NYC Temp Agencies ™ New York City Temp Agency temporary employment agency agencies
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies ™ Hot Temp Agency ™
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies ™ Hot Temp Agency ™
Tempcity USA ™
Honation ™ temping NYC temp agencies temp jobs New York City temp agencies
Tempcity ™ Temp Agency NYC New York City Temp Agencies
TempCity.Net Postcards
All Men Are Temps ™ temp agency New York City NYC Temporary Employment Agencies
Temping NYC ™ NYC Temp Agencies
Mathieu DeLarge Temping NYC ™ NYC Temp Agency New York NY Temp Agencies
Strictly NYC ™ New York City Guide NYC Temp Agencies
Jessie Paige Actor Temp ™ NYC New York City Temp Agencies
Actor Temps ™ NYC New York City Temp Agencies
Strictly On Demand ™ Temping Consulting New York City NYC Temporary Employment Agency Temp Agency
The EmployeeLess Firm ™
Temping NYC ™ NYC Temp Agencies .Net ™
tempcity.com http://www.tempcity.com/nyc-temp-agencies bitchless.com