IPB

[Add Reply] [New Topic]
> Night Staff Nirvana, sans WP Center
Ross Russell
post Apr 13 2004, 01:05 PM [ Post #1 ]

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

When it comes to clerical temping, working Night Staff, i.e. doing word processing work directly for a banker or a lawyer after 5:00 pm is temping Nirvana. Night Staff is Temping Nirvana because you can completely avoid the idiot ***kers in Word Processing Centers and still make just as much money as you could make if you were working in a word processing center.

First of all, the lawyers and the bankers who have already worked eight hour days and are working late to get something out are NOT going to put up with some ***king actor temp ahole going on and on about his/her fantasy acting career. The people working late generally have some say in who they can call to work for them and they WILL request the people that they KNOW will get the job done quickly and accurately. If you are temping night staff and you are good, the word gets around that you are good and you will have multiple people specifically requesting you by name. AND,

Once you have a large number of employees in a company requesting you by name, the Clerical Supervisor Beauch (who likes to play God with Temps' lives) at the company will only be able to sit there being pissed off at the fact that she has little control over how much you work and that she has little chance of replacing you with one of the idiot temps she likes (but who can't actually type).

Also, when you have a large number of people from several different clients requesting you by name, the lardass temp counselor Beauch who hates you will give you a blow job and lick your ass if you demand that she do so.

At one glorious time in history, I had three investment banks and two law firms all requesting me by name. I could have walked into my temp agency and put a bullet in my temp counselor's brain and gotten away with it as far as the owner of the temp agency I was working for was concerned.

Night Staff, especially a long term night staff shift, is temping Nirvana.

--------------------
Ross Russell
Copyright 1996-2004
Relationship LLC

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]
Ross Russell
post Apr 26 2004, 03:12 PM [ Post #2 ]

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

When I worked at Dead Beauch's IBank, I handed out business cards to the bankers with my name and temp agency on it so that they could request me by name the next time they neeeded a temp.

I had many many many bankers requesting me by name for years until that Dead Beauch decided she only wanted her actor temp friends on night staff.

On the few occassions when I did get work at night, the bankers would all tell me that they had asked for me by name but that Dead Beauch said they couldn't get me because I wasn't on her APPROVED list.

There was this one dumbass actress temp that no banker at the Bank wanted working for them. Yet Dead Beauch continued to force the dumb Beauch on the bankers (most of whom seemed afraid to complain about Dead Beauch).

I swear, there is not one **** day that goes by that I don't thank God that Dead Beauch is dead (and I doubt that I am alone in this regard). If that stupid Beauch hadn't died of cancer, someone would have killed her.

--------------------
Ross Russell
Copyright 1996-2004
Relationship LLC

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]
[Add Reply] [New Topic]

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

... Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:18 PM

more nyc temp agencies see:
Temping NYC Temp Agencies
Christopher Paige Temp 247 ™ temporary employment agency New York City NYC Temp agencies Chicago Philadelphia Boston Washington DC
Tempcity ™ Temping NYC ™ temporary employment agency New York City NYC temp agencies Chicago Boston Philadelphia Washington DC
Drama NYC ™ Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
BitchLess Blog ™ Temp Agency New York NY Strictly Apartments ™ Extended Stay Hotels Gay Travel
Hot Temp Jobs ™ temporary employment agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Philadelphia Washington DC
Employeeless ™ Temping Consulting New York City NYC Temporary Employment Agency Temp Agency
Hot Temp Jobs ™ Strictly Real Estate ™ NYC New York City Apartments
Tempcities ™ NYC temp agencies temporary employment agency New York Philadelphia
The Tempster's Guide to NYC Temp Agencies ™ New York City Temp Agency temporary employment agency agencies
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies ™ Hot Temp Agency ™
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies ™ Hot Temp Agency ™
Tempcity USA ™
Honation ™ temping NYC temp agencies temp jobs New York City temp agencies
Tempcity ™ Temp Agency NYC New York City Temp Agencies
TempCity.Net Postcards
All Men Are Temps ™ temp agency New York City NYC Temporary Employment Agencies
Temping NYC ™ NYC Temp Agencies
Mathieu DeLarge Temping NYC ™ NYC Temp Agency New York NY Temp Agencies
Strictly NYC ™ New York City Guide NYC Temp Agencies
Jessie Paige Actor Temp ™ NYC New York City Temp Agencies
Actor Temps ™ NYC New York City Temp Agencies
Strictly On Demand ™ Temping Consulting New York City NYC Temporary Employment Agency Temp Agency
The EmployeeLess Firm ™
Temping NYC ™ NYC Temp Agencies .Net ™
tempcity.com http://www.tempcity.com/nyc-temp-agencies bitchless.com