IPB

[Add Reply] [New Topic]
> Weekend Temping OverTime, The Temping Gravy Train
Critter
post Feb 28 2004, 01:38 PM [ Post #1 ]

Christopher Paige

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I haven't enjoyed a weekend since about 1997 when I would reguarly work 12/16 hour shifts on Saturdays and Sundays at First Boston (after having already worked 40 hours during the week).

Now, when I am home on the weekends, all I can think about is all the money I am losing by not working.

whenever I mention temping on weekends, some tired ass always says: "But what about having a life", as if the *ucking weekend has any *ucking thing to do with partying in NYC. You can go out on any night in Manhattan. In fact, I would go so far as to say that the only people partying on Friday and Saturday nights are losers who don't know HOW to party. I and most of the hardcore whores that I call friends purposely avoid going out on the weekends because there are too many assholes on the street. The best night to party for me is Sunday night, because all of the 9 to 5 losers are home to get ready for their little idiot *ucking jobs on Monday. Anybody partying on a Sunday night either ( a ) has enough money or connections that they don't have to work; or ( b ) they don't work 9 to 5 jobs; or ( c ) they work 9 to 5 jobs but they don't have to be conscious for them. ALL of these people are hot *ucks, at least in my experience anyway.

You Do The Math

Working during the week at a law firm or IBank doing word processing or night support can pay $25 to $30 an hour.

Once you get past 40 hours, you are paid at time and one half.

Now, when you get to Friday (after having worked 40 or more hours), Friday night would be OT and all of Saturday and Sunday would be OT (i.e at time and one half).

So let's say you work during the week at $25.00/hr and then you work 8 hours Friday night and 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. You then have 32 hours of work at time and one half ($37.5) which sorta kinda almost sorta comes to about $1,200.

You can BUY more of a life in Manhattan with an extra $1,200 on a Sunday night than you can have taking some 20 something bitch out to dinner and a movie on Friday night and hoping for sex.

--------------------
Christopher Paige
http://www.honation.com
Copyright 1996-2004 Relationship LLC

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]
Ross Russell
post Mar 27 2004, 05:25 PM [ Post #2 ]

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Oops!

I was working with this rather handsome young man who was the supervisor on a third shift special project job.

I just assumed that someone as good looking as this guy was either knew the ropes or had already had the ropes shown to him, but apparently not.

The guy seemed to be one of those new arrivals, i.e., no guy had *ucked him yet and (I assume) he was still fumbling around with that "chicks" thang.

Any who, the guy and I were more or less just shooting the breeze and the subject of dating in NYC came up and he said it was really hard.

I said, "No it isn't, all you need is a visa card".

The guy just smiled and looked away.

--------------------
Ross Russell
Copyright 1996-2004
Relationship LLC

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]
[Add Reply] [New Topic]

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

... Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:52 PM

more nyc temp agencies see:
Temping NYC Temp Agencies
Christopher Paige Temp 247 ™ temporary employment agency New York City NYC Temp agencies Chicago Philadelphia Boston Washington DC
Tempcity ™ Temping NYC ™ temporary employment agency New York City NYC temp agencies Chicago Boston Philadelphia Washington DC
Drama NYC ™ Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
BitchLess Blog ™ Temp Agency New York NY Strictly Apartments ™ Extended Stay Hotels Gay Travel
Hot Temp Jobs ™ temporary employment agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Philadelphia Washington DC
Employeeless ™ Temping Consulting New York City NYC Temporary Employment Agency Temp Agency
Hot Temp Jobs ™ Strictly Real Estate ™ NYC New York City Apartments
Tempcities ™ NYC temp agencies temporary employment agency New York Philadelphia
The Tempster's Guide to NYC Temp Agencies ™ New York City Temp Agency temporary employment agency agencies
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies ™ Hot Temp Agency ™
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies ™ Hot Temp Agency ™
Tempcity USA ™
Honation ™ temping NYC temp agencies temp jobs New York City temp agencies
Tempcity ™ Temp Agency NYC New York City Temp Agencies
TempCity.Net Postcards
All Men Are Temps ™ temp agency New York City NYC Temporary Employment Agencies
Temping NYC ™ NYC Temp Agencies
Mathieu DeLarge Temping NYC ™ NYC Temp Agency New York NY Temp Agencies
Strictly NYC ™ New York City Guide NYC Temp Agencies
Jessie Paige Actor Temp ™ NYC New York City Temp Agencies
Actor Temps ™ NYC New York City Temp Agencies
Strictly On Demand ™ Temping Consulting New York City NYC Temporary Employment Agency Temp Agency
The EmployeeLess Firm ™
Temping NYC ™ NYC Temp Agencies .Net ™
tempcity.com http://www.tempcity.com/nyc-temp-agencies bitchless.com